Best Regulatory Affairs Training Courses Hyderabad
Regulatory Affairs is a profession developed from the desire of governments to protect public health by controlling the safety and the ability to produce a desired result with products in areas which includes pharmaceuticals, veterinary medicines, medical devices, pesticides, agrochemicals, cosmetics and complementary. Generally, these companies are responsible for the discovering, testing, manufacturing and marketing of products wanting to make sure that they supply safe products and make a valuable contribution to public health and welfare. A new class of professionals turned up to handle these regulatory matters for companies.
Regulatory Affairs Training in Hyderabad professionals play a very important role throughout the drug development lifecycle from hypothesis through drug removal. They provide planned operational direction and support for working regulations to speed up the development and allows safe and effective drugs or devices to people around the globe. Continuous advancement in science, regular changes in regulatory guidelines, healthcare division and general economics shadows the progress and make more intense scope of the RA professionals. Regulatory Affairs professionals must continuously look after and update their knowledge, ability and talent to be efficient and to press forward in their career.
Carefully planned Regulatory Affairs training and internship offered in Research Labs ensures strategic and technical development of the students and brings out dynamism in the students to undertake operational activities with the required efficiency where as it applies to freshers, professionals in industry, research and clinical settings which is not product-specific. We also secure that the students are well aware of the regulatory requirements and guidelines, timelines and they are also well updated about the ever-changing laws in all the regions where the biopharmaceutical company (MAH- marketing authorization holder) intends to market its products.
The training programs provided by ICRDM are suitable for Life science Graduates, Doctors, Medical Professionals, Pharmacists, etc.
ICRDM Training Highlights:-
- Get Training from India’s foremost training Institute in Clinical Research
- Job-oriented Specialised training
- Hand on training with guidance expert trainer.
- Curriculum was designed as per the requirements of an industry.
- Career counseling and resume preparation will be done the help of experts.
- Case studies based teaching.
- Excellent career opportunity in Pharmacovigilance.
- Internship in the best Companies/hospitals across Bangalore.
- Frequent increments and opportunities of traveling abroad while working with MNCs.
- B.Sc / M.Sc in Biotechnology
- B.Sc / M.Sc in Microbiology
- B.Sc / M.Sc in Genetics
- B.Sc / M.Sc in Biochemistry
- B.Sc / M.Sc in Life Sciences
- M.B.B.S / B.D.S / B.A.M.S / B.H.M.S
- B.Pharmacy / M.Pharmacy
- Graduates or Post Graduates in Nursing
- B.E (BT) / B.Tech (BT)
- Ph.D. in Life Sciences / Biomedical Science
Along With Clinical, we have also started various courses like Pharmacovigilance Training, Clinical Data Management Training, Clinical Research Training, Data Science Training, Regulatory Affairs Training, in Kukatpally at Hyderabad, India