Best Pharmacovigilance Training in Hyderabad
Pharmacovigilance (PV or PhV), also known as drug safety, is the pharmacological science relating to the collection, detection, assessment, monitoring, and prevention of side effects with pharmaceutical products.
Generally ,this Information will be received from patients and healthcare donors through pharmacovigilance agreements (PVAs), as well as from other sources like medical literature, which plays an important role in understanding essential pharmacovigilance.
In most of the countries pharmaceutical product market it and test it to the best level, unfavorable event data received by the license holder (usually a pharmaceutical company) must be submitted to the local drug regulatory authority. and Pharmacovigilance Training in Hyderabad
Ultimately, pharmacovigilance is concerned about identifying the hazards associated with pharmaceutical products and also reduces the risk of any harm that attacks patients. Companies must conduct an overall drug safety and pharmacovigilance examine to evaluate their compliance with worldwide laws, regulations, and guidance.
What do we do?
ICRDM provides you an innovative learning approach which allows you as a student to apply the theoretical knowledge and skills gained during the taught course in an effective manner in the clinical research industry.
ICRDM Training Highlights:-
- Get Training from India’s foremost training Institute in Clinical Research
- Job-oriented Specialised training
- Hand on training with guidance expert trainer.
- Curriculum was designed as per the requirements of an industry.
- Career counseling and resume preparation will be done the help of experts.
- Case studies based teaching.
- Excellent career opportunity in Pharmacovigilance.
- Internship in the best Companies/hospitals across Bangalore.
- Frequent increments and opportunities of traveling abroad while working with MNCs.
- B.Sc / M.Sc in Biotechnology
- B.Sc / M.Sc in Microbiology
- B.Sc / M.Sc in Genetics
- B.Sc / M.Sc in Biochemistry
- B.Sc / M.Sc in Life Sciences
- M.B.B.S / B.D.S / B.A.M.S / B.H.M.S
- B.Pharmacy / M.Pharmacy
- Graduates or Post Graduates in Nursing
- B.E (BT) / B.Tech (BT)
- Ph.D in Life Sciences / Biomedical Science
Along With Clinical, we have also started various courses like Pharmacovigilance Training, Clinical Data Management Training, Clinical Research Training, Data Science Training, Regulatory Affairs Training, in Kukatpally at Hyderabad, India